In MONTRA we firmly believe in the importance of fostering a safe, ethical, equal, and trustworthy environment for all our employees, customers, and partners in general.
For this reason, we have implemented a robust Ethical Channel. A channel where you can report any potential breaches or irregularities within the organization, as described in Law 2/2023 of February 20, regulating the protection of individuals reporting legal infringements and the fight against corruption.
WHAT INCIDENTS CAN BE REPORTED?
You can report through the Ethical Channel any incidents that you believe may constitute a breach of legal regulations, the Ethical Code, or any current internal regulations, such as:
- Misconduct related to fraud and corruption.
- Misconduct related to safety, health, and hygiene at work.
- Discrimination and harassment in the workplace.
- Misconduct related to Information security, Data protection, and Stock markets.
- Anticompetitive practices.
- Conducts contrary to human rights or environmental harm.
- Other possible criminal or administrative violations.
We understand that confidentiality is essential to encourage individuals to make reports. We guarantee absolute confidentiality throughout the process and protect the identity of the reporting person to the extent allowed by the law. Anonymous reporting is also possible.
Impartial Investigation Process:
Once a report is submitted, our team of experts will thoroughly investigate the matter objectively and diligently, in accordance with internal regulations and applicable laws. Throughout the process, the rights of all parties involved, particularly the presumption of innocence, will be respected.
Resolution and Follow-Up:
HOW TO SUBMIT A REPORT?
There are two options:
Through the co-resol app:
1. Download the co-resol app and accept notifications. It is free and available on the App Store and Google Play.
2. Tap the “Make a click” button and enter the code MONTRA
3. Select the channel button.
4. Write your message, providing as much detail as possible. You can attach images and documentation.
6. After completing these steps, you will receive a confirmation message for your report.
7. Communication for tracking the report will take place through a secure chat (accessible from the chat button on the app’s home screen) until the case is closed.
Through a website:
1. Tap the “Make a click” button and enter the code MONTRA.
2. Select the channel button.
3. Write your message, providing as much detail as possible. You can attach images and documentation.
5. In this case, you will receive a unique identification code and password that you should keep to maintain communication, through a secure chat, regarding the status of your report.
6. Every time you want to check for new messages in the chat or provide more information, to ensure confidentiality, you must enter this code and password on the home page, under the “Access a previous report” button.
Access it through this link:
This Ethical Channel is not an emergency service. It should not be used to report situations involving an immediate threat. If you require assistance in such a situation, please contact your local authorities and use the established channels for that purpose.